步遥情感网
您的当前位置:首页产科英语对话

产科英语对话

来源:步遥情感网
一、 Doctgor Good morning. What can I do for you

D I'd like to know when your last menstruation was.

医生:我想知道您上次月经的日期。

P It was on Aug . 141986.

  病人:上次是1986814

D Are your menstual cycles regular

医生:您例假准吗?

P Yes they are I think .

 病人:是的,我认为很准。

D In that case your due date will be May 211987.

医生:这样的话,您的预产期就是1987521

P In May . It's good . I mean the weather of course.

  病人:五月生,那太好了。当然,我是说天气。

D Yes . And if you have bleding watery discharge pain in your lower abdomen and legs please tell me .

医生:当然。如果您出血,或排出水状物,或有小腹痛和腿痛,请对我说。

P when I am tired I have some pain in my legs.

病人:我一累就会腿痛。   D If you have heriditary disease . You'd better not hide it from your doctor for he'll tell you what to do in order to make your delivery safe.

医生:您要是有什么遗传病,可千万别不跟在夫说,因为他知道了这些会告诉您怎样去做,以保证安全生产。

P I don't think I have any.

  病人:我想,我没有什么遗传病。

D I suggest that you have an examination of routine blood and urine liver function and blood group take more nourishment and avoid sexual relations.

医生:我看您应该做个血常规和尿常规,查查肝功能,验验血型,多吃营养,不要同房。

P Thank you .I'll remember 

病人:谢谢您。我会记住的。

  

  

二、Patient Doctor I really worry about my feet. They are swollen and my fingers . too .

病人:大夫,我真担心自己的脚,都肿了,连手指头也肿了。

Dctor do you have any dizziness nausea vomithing headache or vision blurrig

 医生:您有头晕,恶心、呕吐、头疼或视力模糊的问题吗?

P Only some headache.

病人:就是有点儿头疼。

D Well your blood pressure is 160/95mmHg…… And your eyelids a little bit swollen

医生:好,您高压160,低压95.看看眼皮,有点

P Yes.

病人:是的。

D Your routine urine exam shows that the urine albumin is positive with 2 plus . Omit salt . We call your problem as toemia of pregnancy . You've got to be admitted to hospital .

医生:您的尿常规反映是尿蛋折两个加号。应忌盐。我们管您的病叫妊娠中毒,您应住院。

PThen I'd like to be admitted tomorrow.

 病人:那么我明天再住吧。

 

三、Patient Doctor It's berrible . I saw some blood discharge today . This is 8day be fore my due date.

病人:大夫,太吓人了。今天开始流血了,可离预产期还有8天呢。

Doctor Don't worry . we can help you .do you feel any pain in your abdomen

医生:别急,我们会帮助您,肚子疼过吗?

P Rather mild pain but not regular.

  病人:疼倒不是很疼,而且是一阵阵的。

D Any watery discharge

医生:流过水状物吗?

P No

病人:没有。

D Is this your first pregnancy

  医生:这是第一胎吗?

P No it's the second time.

病人:不,这是第二胎。

D What about the first delivery

医生:第一胎的情况如何?

P It was quick but I bled a lot soon after the baby was born.

病人:很快,但出血很多。

D if the placenta remains in the uterus for too long you bleed.

医生,如果胎盘在子宫内停留过长,就会出血。

P I see

病人:我懂了。

D This time your fetus is in a right position and the head is deeply engaged . The fetal heart is strong and the beat is regular . There is slight bleeding from the vaginal . You know this is the preliminary stage of labor.

  医生:这次您的胎儿位正,头已经固定,胎心很强,也很规律。阻道少量出血,您知道,这是要临产了。

P But I feel contractions .

  病人:可我已经感到宫缩。

D Well I'll see The cervix is open about 3cm . Your baby will be delivered boday.

医生:好,让我看看……宫口开了3厘米,今天能生

P I hope so .

病人:但愿如此。

 

四、Patient Right this morning I began to bleed profusely doctor I'm afraid something berrible will happen .

病人:今天早晨我大出血,怕要出什么事了。

D Do you feel contractions in your uterus

医生:有宫缩吗?

P Yes terrible contractions and pain in lower abdonmen too .

病人:缩得厉害,小肚子也疼得厉害。

D Your amniotic fluid has escaped and you must be admitted into hospital at once.

  医生:您已经破水了,必须马上住院。

Patient Oh It's so painful

病人:哦!疼死了!

Doctor It's the labor pain and it's normal . How long is the interval between contractions

医生:这是产痛,正常现象。宫缩间隙是多少?

P About 2-3 minutes.

病人:大约二三分钟。

D Now please take a deep breath Hold your breath Breathe out Breathe rapidly as if you were panting Oh you've born a daughter. Congratulatilons.  

医生:好,请深呼吸,吸气……呼气!用力好,给您道喜,您生了女孩儿。

  

  

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容